We offer some of the most competitive pricing in the industry with sliding scales. This allows pricing to be tailored to you the same way our therapy sessions are.
We accept the following insurance plans:
United Health Care/Oxford
We are currently out of network with all other insurance plans. That being said, it’s possible your services could be covered fully or partially, depending on your health insurance provider. We help however we can, but our recommendation is to contact your insurance provider with any questions about compensation.
88 Chester St, Lake Grove, NY 11755
We recommend asking these questions to your health insurance provider.
If you have therapy-specific questions, contact us or visit our FAQ page.
- Are mental health benefits included in my insurance plan?
- Do I have a deductible? If yes, what is my deductible, and have I met it yet?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for psychotherapy services to be covered?
- Am I limited to a specific number of sessions per calendar year? If yes, what is that limit?
We accept all major credit cards, and electronic checks as forms of payment.
It’s ok if you can’t attend a session. All we ask is that you give us 48 hours’ notice. This allows us to allocate our therapist’s time accordingly. If you feel you may not be able to make your next session, give us a call immediately and we’ll reschedule.
Insurance and pricing can be confusing. Give us a call or fill out our contact form if you have any other questions. We’ll answer what we can and point you in the right direction for anything we can’t. We look forward to hearing from you!
Surprise Billing Protections
No Surprise Billing. Section 2799B-3 of the Public Health Service Act (PHS Act) requires health care providers and facilities to make publicly available, post on a public website of the provider or facility (if applicable), and provide a one-page notice that includes information in clear and understandable language on:
(1) the restrictions on providers and facilities regarding balance billing in certain circumstances,
(2) any applicable state law protections against balance billing, and
(3) information on contacting appropriate state and federal agencies in the case that an individual believes that a provider or facility has violated the restrictions against balance billing.
The full download to read is here for you: No Surprise Billing.
Good Faith Estimate
We can provide you with a Good Faith Estimate (GFE) for any service provided upon request.
Getting Started is Easy
Let's have a conversation about your questions, concerns, and hopes in receiving therapy
If things sound good, we'll help you book a time with one of our wonderful therapists
We can't wait to meet you, listen, and begin helping you live your best life